Disable Highlights For Printing?

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
This post has 1 Reply | 1 Follower

Posts 80
Steve Brannon | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Feb 25 2015 11:35 AM

Hello.

I am trying out a new (physical) Bible Marking/Highlighting method.  Before I start putting pen to paper in my Bible (a real book, not a Logos resource) I want to test out and refine my method.  To do this I would like to print out a chapter or two of the Bible from Logos and mark those up. 

I know I can print a book of the Bible in L5, but here's the rub:  The version of the Bible I want to use in L5 already has a number of highlights.  So, when I print out the books I am studying they already have highlights in them.  This kind of messes up my try-and-refine attempt.

Is there a way for L5 to print a book of the Bible and not print the existing highlights?

Regards,

Steve

Posts 23589
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Feb 25 2015 11:47 AM

Steve Brannon:
Is there a way for L5 to print a book of the Bible and not print the existing highlights?

Highlights are stored in Notes Documents - if you deselect the relevant notes document from the resource's visual filter menu the highlights disappear and you can then print. Reselecting it will bring the highlights back

In Logos 6 you can deselect them all at the same time (the "Notes" section) - not sure if you can do this in Logos 5, if not you would need to find the relevant notes document and deselect it individually

Or upgrade to the free Logos 6 engine at https://www.logos.com/install 

Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS