Reading Plan for High Definition Bibles Not Syncing to Devices

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 1279
Liam | Forum Activity | Posted: Sun, Mar 1 2015 3:48 PM

I have two reading plans that are not syncing to my iPhone and iPad. One is a Psalms reading plan in the HDOT, and the other is an Epistles reading plan in the HDNT. I made several reading plans in one sitting, and for some reason the ones attached to the High Definition resources are the only ones not syncing to my devices (they work fine on my computer). These aren't custom reading plans, they're the self generated type so they should work with devices as far as I know. I made these plans to work on my iPad, so I'm really bummed that they aren't working.

Here is a screen shot of the two plans. Am I doing something wrong?

Posts 2157
Kenneth Neighoff | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Mar 1 2015 4:15 PM

Your plans are set up by Pericope. That is considered a custom plan and will not sync to the mobile platform at this time.  This feature is being tested in beta right now. So hopefully so. It will work. 

Posts 1279
Liam | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Mar 1 2015 4:37 PM

Man! That's so strange since the verse references point to the correct verses, you'd think that it wouldn't be much of an issue for the High Def mobile resources to pick up the data. The pericope option is in the self generating reading plan type. Is it custom reading plans as well as pericope self generated plans both that aren't supported on mobile devices yet? (I was aware of the custom, but not the pericope issue.)

...Is there any way to be part of the beta testing group so that I can use this reading plan?

If not, I'm really hoping they roll out the mobile sync soon! Especially syncing for pericopes on the self generated plans (which seems fairly basic? ... but thats according to my complete programming illiteracy).

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS