Looking for direction, can Logos 6 do this?

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
This post has 1 Reply | 0 Followers

Posts 191
Rev. 14:6 | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Mar 3 2015 8:18 PM

Hello everyone,

I'm looking for some direction on how to do this.  

1.  When I hover my mouse over Greek or Hebrew word I get a white pop up box with parsing.  Does anyone know how I can increase the size of this box?  I would like to see the fonts a little bigger and better so can this be done?

2.  When using Hebrew, I get parsing but not a definition of the stem.  How do I do this in Hebrew?  It doesn't seem to happen in Greek.

3.  When I open up the exegetical guide and choose word by word, the Hebrew and Greek texts are a bit small compared to the English.  I would like to increase the font size here as well.  How can I do this so that the original language font is bigger than the English font? 

Posts 25139
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 3 2015 11:47 PM

Rev. 14:6:
 Does anyone know how I can increase the size of this box?  I would like to see the fonts a little bigger and better so can this be done?

You can't change this - but you could have the Information tool open and adjust the size of that

2.  When using Hebrew, I get parsing but not a definition of the stem.  How do I do this in Hebrew?

This depends on the resource - you don't get the definition in BHS but you do in AFAT (for example)

How can I do this so that the original language font is bigger than the English font? 

I am not aware of any way of doing this

Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS