Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 4686
Forum MVP
Mike Binks | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Mar 5 2015 2:34 AM

There are two things that I find really a pain when setting up presentations.

1. Not being able to use iTunes (or Spotify) directly to provide Audio files.

2. Having to put a : in the start time. After years of typing times as xxxhrs e.g. 1930hrs I find this disproportionately irksome.

Please can we have some indication that the first is on the to do list, and that the second will be changed imminently?

Posts 3501
LogosEmployee
Scott Alexander | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 5 2015 6:57 AM

Mike Binks:

There are two things that I find really a pain when setting up presentations.

Coincidentally we started investigating audio file format support this week. Are your audio files in iTunes .m4a files? What about Spotify?

Mike Binks:
2. Having to put a : in the start time. After years of typing times as xxxhrs e.g. 1930hrs I find this disproportionately irksome.

Looking into it now.

Posts 3501
LogosEmployee
Scott Alexander | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 5 2015 7:22 AM

Scott Alexander (Logos):

Mike Binks:

Looking into it now.

Done. Will ship in the next major update (coming soon).

Posts 4686
Forum MVP
Mike Binks | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 5 2015 9:14 AM

Mike Binks:

Scott Alexander (Logos):

Coincidentally we started investigating audio file format support this week. Are your audio files in iTunes .m4a files? What about Spotify?

The files that are in iTunes are ACC format which I think is sort of like MP4a. What would be really nice is to have the option of specifying that the Audio is run from the existing iTunes app rather than having to export it from iTunes and then import it to Proclaim.

I have no idea what format Spotify stream their music in but I assume that if the facility were provided then the existing spotify player would be pressed into service.

Scott Alexander (Logos):

Mike Binks:

Looking into it now.

Why thank you!

Posts 12
Ron Wilson | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Mar 22 2015 9:23 AM

Thank you for raising this concern.  I have the same problem - I'm only able to play mp3 songs from my library and all the aac files are not playable.  I hope that can be fixed soon.

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS