Allow a Default Notes Font size.

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
This post has 1 Reply | 2 Followers

Posts 665
Jim | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Mar 7 2015 11:53 AM

When I paste text into a note, the text does not assume the default notes font nor its size but remains as it was in the source. Another program I use has a global setting to allow pasted text to remain as formatted or assume the default setting. That would be nice for Logos too.

Second, when I highlight the text and select "default" for the font I still have to change the font size to make my notes look uniform. I think Logos removed a setting for default notes font size that used to be in the Program Settings, but I'm not sure. I'd like to see one.

Have a great day,
jmac

Posts 852
Jack Hairston | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Mar 7 2015 1:06 PM

I also miss the opportunity to set the default font size for Notes. Programmers do not remove features unless there is a good reason (ie: It did not work right, and is not worth fixing.)

In Logos4 I set the default font size to 11 points. In Logos6 if I just start typing, it still begins in 11-point text. The new menu item for Notes that resets everything to Default makes the text into 12-point. Yes, I can [Select All] and change it to 11, but I have to do so many times. [gritting teeth]

Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS