Resource/Search fields

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 33484
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Mar 9 2015 12:51 PM

Is the list of Resource fields in the wiki https://wiki.logos.com/Search_Fields_List complete? If, not what is the easiest way to complete the list? (Other than Search all Resources search field list).

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 33484
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 9 2015 1:46 PM

Okay, I'm asking the wrong question - partially. How do I obtain a list of all possible indices?

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 27058
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 9 2015 2:46 PM

MJ. Smith:
How do I obtain a list of all possible indices?

What you think should be indices can be determined by inspection of content e.g. it appears to have headwords but no English Headword index.

Content (in major parts) is arranged by bible reference but there is no Bible index.

It escapes me, though, why some bibles have a Bibliographic Item index and some don't.

Dave
===

Windows 10 & Android 8

Posts 9151
LogosEmployee

MJ. Smith:
a list of all possible indices

Any data type could possibly be an index, so see https://wiki.logos.com/List_of_Datatypes, then add "X Headwords" for all languages "X" that Logos supports (which is basically any that have an ISO-639 language code).

Or are you asking something more specific, like a list of data types for which there is at least one resource in your library that has that data type as an index?

Posts 33484
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 9 2015 9:21 PM

Thanks Bradley ... that will work at the moment.

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS