Page 1 of 1 (8 items)
This post has 7 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 1582
Kenute P. Curry | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Mar 10 2015 1:37 PM

Beth Moore is a Bible Teacher that is solidly grounded in the Word of God, and an astute Teacher of the Word. She is one of the best Bible Teacher's of the Word when it comes to bringing the truth of the Word of God home to you. I cannot understand for the life of me why there is not a collection of her works here on Logos. It is absolutely essential here on Logos. Please rectify this LOGOS by bringing a collection of her books to us. Thank you.

Posts 33267
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 10 2015 1:45 PM

there are ~34 of her books on Vyrso.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 1805
Tom | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 10 2015 5:01 PM

Kenute P. Curry:
I cannot understand for the life of me why there is not a collection of her works here on Logos. It is absolutely unfair.

Unfair?   Not following your logic.

You may want to EDIT your post! Embarrassed 

https://vyrso.com/products/search?q=beth+moore&Author=1329%7cBeth+Moore&redirecttoauthor=true 

www.hombrereformado.org  Solo a Dios la Gloria   Apoyo

Posts 1582
Kenute P. Curry | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 10 2015 7:35 PM

I appreciate that her books are on Vyrso, it would be really good to see them in a collection here on Logos.

Posts 1582
Kenute P. Curry | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 10 2015 7:36 PM

Thank you Tom Rach. I did edit my post.

Posts 33267
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 10 2015 8:17 PM

You realize that you can use Vyrso books in your Logos apps? As standard practice, Faithlife carries books either on Vyrso or on Logos/Verbum. You need to explain why Beth Moore's work needs the heavier tagging (and pricing) of Logos in order to get her resources moved.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 1582
Kenute P. Curry | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 10 2015 8:34 PM

Thank you MJ Smith. I did not realize exactly how this worked, but now I am understanding. If I buy any books on Vyrso, they download into my Logos Bible software. Thank you so much for helping me to understand how all of this works.

Posts 1805
Tom | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 11 2015 7:21 AM

Kenute P. Curry:
I did edit my post.
 YesYes

www.hombrereformado.org  Solo a Dios la Gloria   Apoyo

Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | RSS