Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 2
Zareh Khachaturian | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Mar 12 2015 7:11 AM

I bought hard copy Thomas Nelson NKJV Study bible including bonus CD.

I decided to installed this on my Windows 7 laptop with i.e. 11, this completed without any issues so now I have Libronix DLS 3d installed, however can't get access to the material as everything is locked down.

I have a 20 Alphanumeric serial number on the sleeve of the CD, which is in the box however when I enter it on the account management screen it does not allow me to precede to the next stage.I have tried the serial number all upper case and lower case as well as combinations with and with out  "-".

Can some one help me or direct me in the right direction.

Thank you

Zareh

Posts 10912
Forum MVP
NB.Mick | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 12 2015 7:36 AM

Zareh,

welcome to the Logos user forums! Sorry to hear you have trouble. I'm not sure that your installation with IE11 really works, because back when I used Libronix last, stuff from CD-ROMS worked for a time of some days or weeks until activation really would have become necessary. Also, it seems from other posts in this thread that the licence server for Libronix may not be up and working (Libronix has been phased out several years ago).

You can try and run an old version of IE (8, or 9 with the patch Logos provided) in a virtual machine, or try whether the patch somehow works in IE11, too. Maybe someone else has another idea.

Alternatively, or if you get Libronix to work, concurrently, you can use the new environment: Libronix is Logos version 3, while currently Logos version 6 is available (the engine and some other stuff for free: https://www.logos.com/products/search?q=price%3A%5B0+TO+0%5D&start=0&sort=bestselling&pageSize=60 ) - your NKJV Study bible package will work even under L6 when you put in the 20digit code into page http://logos.com/redeem .

Hope this helps,

Mick

Running Logos 8 latest beta version on Win 10

Posts 2
Zareh Khachaturian | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 13 2015 5:11 AM

Thank you Mick

It worked wonderfully, downloaded Logos 6 and redeemed the Bible.

Now I have got to learn to use the software

God Bless

Zareh Big Smile

Posts 10912
Forum MVP
NB.Mick | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 13 2015 5:40 AM

Thanks for posting back, glad to hear it works!

For learning the software there are lots of instructional videos from Logos/faithlife as well as from training providers and private persons - those that deal with L5 or L4 will look a bit different than those showing L6, but the basic use of the system has not changed much, thus they are still highly applicable. Some videos and other cool information are linked from the Logos wiki homepage

And you can always come back here when you're stuck - someone will help you, I'm sure.   

Blessings,

Mick

Running Logos 8 latest beta version on Win 10

Posts 2
dass | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Sep 19 2016 10:57 PM

N.DASS. in 2013 my sister presented me NKJV Bible. I have tried to activate the bible using the CD available with that but I could not. Recently I searched for help in the Net. I came to learn that Libronix DLS should be installed. So I did it, yet I could not. Again I searched for help. I have seen the posting of Zareh and Mick. Accordingly I have installed Logos6. Yet I could not activate. Kindly help me. 

Posts 15805
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 20 2016 12:58 AM

dass:
Accordingly I have installed Logos6. Yet I could not activate.

Welcome Big Smile

Please sign in to logos.com with the same account used for Logos 6 installation followed by using => https://www.logos.com/redeem to redeem your product key and associate NKJV Bible license with your account. After product key has been redeemed, then update resources command can be used in Logos 6 to download and index Bible.

By the way, Logos wiki has => Free Logos Books

Keep Smiling Smile

Posts 2
dass | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 20 2016 1:35 AM

Thanks for your kind response. Before opening your response I just opened the L6 and typed NKJV in the shortcut box.I wonder it is opened. After your response I once again followed that and entered my sl.no. I saw something different as "are you lost" . As it is already opened I am happy now. Thanks a lot once again.  

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS