Jesus Calling...

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 605
John Fugh, Jr. | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Mar 19 2015 6:53 PM

Is there a way to add this to my Daily Devotionals on my mobile app?  I purchased the book and tried to add it but it does not show up in the available list.

Posts 28230
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 19 2015 6:57 PM

I assume you mean one of the Vyrso titles? To have a title appear in the "daily devotional" section, it has to be tagged as such... which eliminates all Vyrso titles.

OSX & iOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 605
John Fugh, Jr. | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 19 2015 7:02 PM

Thank you...but should it not at least be tagged for Vyrso app?  I would think that a Vyrso resource would be tagged to work as expected in Vyrso app.  

I'm asking a general question, not one necessarily for you, Alabama

Posts 28708
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 19 2015 7:17 PM

You should be able to read it in Vyrso. But to be read as a Calendar Devotional the type field in the library must be "Calendar Devotional".

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 605
John Fugh, Jr. | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Apr 8 2015 3:28 AM

I've returned this book because it was not tagged as a calendar devotional.  if anyone sees that this has been fixed, please let me know.

Posts 22640
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Apr 8 2015 10:19 AM

John Fugh, Jr.:

I've returned this book because it was not tagged as a calendar devotional.  if anyone sees that this has been fixed, please let me know.

This is unlikely to happen unless it is converted into a Logos resource 

Posts 28230
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Apr 8 2015 10:21 AM

Graham Criddle:
This is unlikely to happen unless it is converted into a Logos resource 

...and at which point it will be more expensive. 

It might be good to put the book on a price watch somewhere, and if the price goes down, to repurchase the Vyrso copy. 

OSX & iOS | Logs |  Install

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS