Page 3 of 3 (52 items) < Previous 1 2 3
This post has 51 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 544
LogosEmployee
Martin Weber | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 23 2015 10:46 AM

Thanks for sharing your wisdom, MJ. The mutual support among participants in this forum is fabulous.

Posts 16
Alan Dacre | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 23 2015 7:31 PM

I think that I am running the latest version.  I have a Macbook Pro. Here is a screenshot of the Tech Support Info

I do wonder if it has been corrupted as MJ has suggested as a possibility. I did the topic search and got no results except for two related verses. I will also post that screenshot as well below.

I really appreciate you each, Graham and MJ for giving input.  Any other ideas?

Alan

Posts 16
Alan Dacre | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 23 2015 7:34 PM

I also wonder if Logos Cloud has interacted to change anything? Thanks for your ideas! I really appreciate your help.

Alan

Posts 6473
Forum MVP
Lynden Williams | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 23 2015 8:33 PM

Alan Dacre:
I also wonder if Logos Cloud has interacted to change anything?

Seriously doubt it.

Everything ever written in Religion and Theology formatted for Logos Bible Software.Logos Youtube Channel

Posts 25964
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 23 2015 9:06 PM

Any interaction with the Cloud should result in more results not less. Let's try one more thing before reloading the app - could you run Facebook on the topic Jerusalem Temple? It should have plenty of results. If it doesn't have the expected section, we'll reload the app.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 157
Reimar Vetne | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 23 2015 9:12 PM

While Alan gets his Factbook images sorted out, here is Week 13 on the trial and death of Jesus.

I will show you how to use Logos to learn about
- The political situation at the time of Jesus' trial (High Priest, Sanhedrin, Herod Antipas, Pilate...)
- The geography of Jerusalem (where was Jesus shuffled back and forth)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btCuApOiO9M

This concludes my series of videos. Thanks everyone who followed the series. May God bless you in your weekly study and teaching of the Word of God.

Posts 544
LogosEmployee
Martin Weber | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jun 24 2015 1:02 PM

Thank you, brother. What a contribution to us all.

Posts 16
Alan Dacre | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jun 24 2015 8:32 PM

Thanks MJ! Here is my Factbook on Jerusalem temple. I find it interesting that there is no "place" only "topic" listed for these locations. Here is a screenshot of my search.

Should I have gotten more? Thanks for your help

Alan

Posts 25964
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jun 24 2015 8:44 PM

Okay, we've shown that your application is working correctly for other entries. It may be that you don't have any resources to appear in the "missing sections" although we seem to be missing one entry that we know you have. If you don't find other entries with obviously omissions, I would simply ignore the problem assuming it is very isolated. If you want to do something, I'd start a Rebuild index in the Command box.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 16
Alan Dacre | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jun 24 2015 11:01 PM

MJ ok will try the rebuild index.

Thanks for the suggestion will see how it works!

I really appreciate the help.

Alan

Posts 28
Cliff S | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jun 25 2015 8:07 AM

I just want to say thank you one more time. Your videos on Logos and the lessons has been very profitable. God bless you in your teaching ministry.

Posts 16
Alan Dacre | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jun 25 2015 7:23 PM

MJ. Smith:

Okay, we've shown that your application is working correctly for other entries. It may be that you don't have any resources to appear in the "missing sections" although we seem to be missing one entry that we know you have. If you don't find other entries with obviously omissions, I would simply ignore the problem assuming it is very isolated. If you want to do something, I'd start a Rebuild index in the Command box.

MJ,

I did the rebuild and that seems to have significantly helped the issue! I have more entries for the Jerusalem temple and have 17 results in 17 articles under library results where before I only had 3! I also have the media section with three images and 11 results in 11 articles in 3 resources in Library results on the search "Court of the Gentiles" I think that this has fixed the problem! Thank you so much for your help and patience! sorry to be a bother!

Sincerely

Alan

Page 3 of 3 (52 items) < Previous 1 2 3 | RSS