Help! Critical memory failure

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 32952
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Apr 4 2015 1:57 PM

Yup, of the brain memory variety. I know that somewhere Faithlife directed us to the site that was their basis for the Cultural Ontology. I can't find the reference or the site. Anyone's memory better?

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 2272
Joseph Turner | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Apr 4 2015 2:13 PM

I found this on another forum written by Sean Boisen, and he references this Yale site as helpful in working on the tool.  Is that it?

Disclaimer:  I hate using messaging, texting, and email for real communication.  If anything that I type to you seems like anything other than humble and respectful, then I have not done a good job typing my thoughts.

Posts 32952
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Apr 4 2015 3:39 PM

Yes, thank you ... I correctly remembered Yale ... but none of the rest was right.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 2272
Joseph Turner | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Apr 4 2015 6:51 PM

No problem, glad I could help!

Disclaimer:  I hate using messaging, texting, and email for real communication.  If anything that I type to you seems like anything other than humble and respectful, then I have not done a good job typing my thoughts.

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS