Logos 6 Training Manual Vol 1 and 2 in Digital Format for "Owners" only

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 155
Alan | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Apr 7 2015 7:06 AM

I have recently received the hard copies of subject training manuals.  Working through them now and gaining much satisfaction.

However, in view of the relatively large and heavy set, carrying them around when on the move is cumbersome.

There were suggestions to introduce a digital copy but concerns were raised about multiple copying and infringement of copyrights which are understandable.

Would Faithlife (or Morris Proctor) consider a digital copy like one of our numerous resources that can only be accessed through each respective Logos account.  This should be exclusive to those who are already owners of the manuals.  In terms of pricing, it may be ex-gratia or next to nothing.

For those who are not owners of the hard copies, digital resource can be priced differently and equitably.

Posts 6748
Forum MVP
Lynden Williams | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Apr 7 2015 7:11 AM

Sounds fair to me Alan.

Lynden Williams Communications

Posts 1566
Rick Ausdahl | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 2 2015 5:05 AM

BUMP.

Posts 352
Cynthia Tucker | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 2 2015 5:51 AM

They're now available here.

Author of the Chronological Word Truth Life Bible Series

WordTruthLifeBible.com

Posts 155
Alan | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 2 2015 9:22 AM

Cynthia Tucker:

Cynthia, I am well aware.  Look at your own post which came after mine - see here 

We, owners of the hard copies, need to alert Faithlife of chewing us on both ends if we indeed "subscribe" to such of their marketing technique. Sad

Why could not Faithlife favors us "owners of hard copies" with a token price for the digital version ?

Posts 2548
Ronald Quick | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 2 2015 9:53 AM

Yes

Posts 352
Cynthia Tucker | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 2 2015 5:23 PM

Alan:

Cynthia Tucker:

Cynthia, I am well aware.  Look at your own post which came after mine - see here 

We, owners of the hard copies, need to alert Faithlife of chewing us on both ends if we indeed "subscribe" to such of their marketing technique. Sad

Why could not Faithlife favors us "owners of hard copies" with a token price for the digital version ?

Gotcha. I saw that your original post was old, but since this thread was bumped, I figured the info should be here in case people don't know they're available. Big Smile

Author of the Chronological Word Truth Life Bible Series

WordTruthLifeBible.com

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS