[resolved] BUG: Prioritization of suggestions in Factbook

Page 1 of 1 (8 items)
This post has 7 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 26520
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Apr 9 2015 11:11 AM

Hmmm ... I want to change to the topic Ahaziah ... Ahaziah is the first word in my entry ... Why does it suggest all sorts of Israelite entries and no Ahaziah on the first block shown?

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 791
LogosEmployee
Eli Evans (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Apr 9 2015 11:19 AM

If you just type "Ahaziah" it should work properly, but when you go all the way like this, it looks like it's completing on "Israel" not "Ahaziah (king of Israel)." I thought we fixed that. Sad I'll report.

Posts 24928
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Apr 21 2015 6:28 PM

Martha

Is this fixed?

Dave
===

Windows & Android

Posts 26520
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Apr 21 2015 6:50 PM

No, There is no change in this beta. I think Eli is right this is a regression which I'd have expected to have a better chance of being fixed.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 791
LogosEmployee
Eli Evans (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Apr 22 2015 10:02 AM

I "bumped" it internally this morning. Smile

Posts 1471
Angela Murashov | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Apr 27 2015 1:18 PM

Eli Evans:

If you just type "Ahaziah" it should work properly, but when you go all the way like this, it looks like it's completing on "Israel" not "Ahaziah (king of Israel)." I thought we fixed that. Sad I'll report.

Fixed in 6.3 Beta 3.

Posts 24928
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Apr 29 2015 11:16 PM

Is this fixed Martha?

Dave
===

Windows & Android

Posts 26520
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Apr 30 2015 1:29 AM

The problem is fixed.

Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | RSS