Unlock Discounts ?

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 844
Dewayne Davis | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Jan 25 2010 11:12 AM

Does anyone know of any discounts to single book downloads? I am looking at getting ICC Romans Vol. 1 and want to take advantage of any discounts available. Thanks.

“... every day in which I do not penetrate more deeply into the knowledge of God’s Word in Holy Scripture is a lost day for me. I can only move forward with certainty upon the firm ground of the Word of God.”

Posts 19254
Rosie Perera | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 25 2010 11:23 AM

Generally there are no discounts on single book downloads (unless you buy them during the pre-pub phase, which is unfortunately already long past for that particular volume, and usually doesn't apply to single volumes of commentary sets anyway). Sometimes if you call Sales you can get a better deal over the phone than the lowest price listed on the website. They're probably more likely to give you a deal on it if you're combining it with other purchases, but it's worth a try anyway.

Posts 390
Alain Maashe | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 25 2010 12:24 PM

Dewayne,

If you are a student or faculty (I am both), you should be able to get substantial discounts on single book downloads.

As a faculty member, I got select ICC volumes for 50% off (might be less for students).

If you qualify, you should contact Logos academic ASAP (I believe the promotion ends at the end of the month for this semester)

Alain

Posts 844
Dewayne Davis | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 26 2010 11:20 AM

LO:
...Or grab the older ICC for free:

Actually I got with Jared and picked up ICC Romans Vol 1 and Moo Encountering Romans this morning. Thank you though.

“... every day in which I do not penetrate more deeply into the knowledge of God’s Word in Holy Scripture is a lost day for me. I can only move forward with certainty upon the firm ground of the Word of God.”

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS