[ACK] Closing About Dismisses the Home Page (6.3.0.0038)

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 2089
Randy W. Sims | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, May 13 2015 10:02 PM
  1. Open a layout, resource, or any panel
  2. Click "Home"
  3. Select "Help" => "About"
  4. Close About box
  5. (Logos closes About AND dismisses the Home page)
Posts 25476
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, May 13 2015 11:07 PM

Agreed

And I think this is another instance of the sort of focus changes flagged at https://community.logos.com/forums/t/104061.aspx 

Dylan opened a case for that one and I hope that all the different instances of this behaviour can be addressed - but I don't know whether they will all need to be treated individually

Hopefully Dylan or someone else from Faithlife will be able to comment.

Posts 30062
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, May 13 2015 11:42 PM

This can been seen on Mac as well, except that the home page is dismissed as soon as the about window is opened.

macOS, iOS & iPadOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 10867
Forum MVP
Jack Caviness | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 14 2015 3:57 AM

alabama24:

This can been seen on Mac as well, except that the home page is dismissed as soon as the about window is opened.

Same here.

Posts 1258
LogosEmployee
Dylan Rondeau | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 14 2015 7:53 AM

Graham Criddle:

Agreed

And I think this is another instance of the sort of focus changes flagged at https://community.logos.com/forums/t/104061.aspx 

Dylan opened a case for that one and I hope that all the different instances of this behaviour can be addressed - but I don't know whether they will all need to be treated individually

Hopefully Dylan or someone else from Faithlife will be able to comment.

You're correct, Graham. I created a case for this issue, and it's still active. The fix may take awhile, as it looks like we are aware of the various instances this can occur in and will (hopefully) address them all.

Dylan Rondeau, Software Tester

Enable Logging: Mac | Windows (Right-click "Save As...")

Posts 25476
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 14 2015 7:59 AM

Dylan Rondeau:
You're correct, Graham. I created a case for this issue, and it's still active. The fix may take awhile, as it looks like we are aware of the various instances this can occur in and will (hopefully) address them all.

That is great news - thanks Dylan

Posts 3106
Doc B | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 12 2016 9:09 AM

Dylan Rondeau:

You can add this behavior to the list of fixes.

https://community.logos.com/forums/t/126106.aspx

My thanks to the various MVPs. Without them Logos would have died early. They were the only real help available.

Faithlife Corp. owes the MVPs free resources for life.

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS