Journals and Magazines in the Passage Guide

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 3062
Doc B | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, May 15 2015 11:36 AM

The addition of Journals in the PG is great. Excluding Magazines as an option there is something other than great.

Since Logos distinguishes between Journals and Magazines, why not make Magazines an option to add to the PG with the Add button?

My thanks to the various MVPs. Without them Logos would have died early. They were the only real help available.

Faithlife Corp. owes the MVPs free resources for life.

Posts 3062
Doc B | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 15 2015 11:40 AM

By the way, I'm aware of this workaround (screenshot- use Collections and make a collection of magazines). But I'd still like to have Magazines as an option directly.

My thanks to the various MVPs. Without them Logos would have died early. They were the only real help available.

Faithlife Corp. owes the MVPs free resources for life.

Posts 29609
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 15 2015 11:41 AM

With your avatar, "magazines" might mean something different. Wink

macOS, iOS & iPadOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 9609
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 15 2015 12:12 PM

Doc B:
Since Logos distinguishes between Journals and Magazines, why not make Magazines an option to add to the PG with the Add button?

That seems like a reasonable suggestion to me.

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 19
Joseph Najera | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 24 2020 7:28 PM

Doc B:

The addition of Journals in the PG is great. Excluding Magazines as an option there is something other than great.

I agree this would be an incredibly helpful addition to the passage guide and an excellent way to utilize those particular resources.

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS