Logos Treasure Hunt

Page 9 of 9 (163 items) « First ... < Previous 5 6 7 8 9
This post has 162 Replies | 12 Followers

Posts 4134
abondservant | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 16 2015 5:23 PM

Next time Leah let people know that if you're on an academic discount you can participate for fun, but unless you win the grand prize (or random prize), you aren't really going to get anything at all.

L2 lvl4 (...) WORDsearch, L9

Posts 408
Erik | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 16 2015 6:11 PM

abondservant:

Next time Leah let people know that if you're on an academic discount you can participate for fun, but unless you win the grand prize (or random prize), you aren't really going to get anything at all.

Yeah, I am disappointed that the door prize was something that couldn't be universally enjoyed.  I am grateful for the academic discount I do receive and thank Logos for making an effort with this promotion however. I still had fun with the whole thing. Smile

Posts 4134
abondservant | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 16 2015 7:01 PM

Erik:

abondservant:

Yeah, I am disappointed that the door prize was something that couldn't be universally enjoyed.  I am grateful for the academic discount I do receive and thank Logos for making an effort with this promotion however. I still had fun with the whole thing. Smile

I too appreciate the academic discount. It just gets forgotten or else ignored sometimes... Anyway. I probably wouldn't have participated in the treasure hunt if I'd realized it was a discount I couldn't use :P

L2 lvl4 (...) WORDsearch, L9

Page 9 of 9 (163 items) « First ... < Previous 5 6 7 8 9 | RSS