This post has 4 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 8
Larry Wood | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, May 19 2015 9:17 AM

Firefox Browser 38.0.1

RefTagger Script

<script type="text/javascript">
    Logos.ReferenceTagging.lbsBibleVersion = "NASB";
    Logos.ReferenceTagging.lbsLinksOpenNewWindow = true;
    Logos.ReferenceTagging.lbsNoSearchTagNames = [ "b", "strong", "i", "em", "u", "h2", "h3", "h3" ];
    Logos.ReferenceTagging.lbsTargetSite = "biblia";
    Logos.ReferenceTagging.tag();
</script>

Apparently this is defaulting to a transparent window.  It did not default to transparent before the new browser.  However, the script works fine in SeaMonkey 2.32.

The old RefTagger Code with background color specified works fine.

Posts 8079
LogosEmployee
Bradley Grainger (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, May 20 2015 11:40 AM

On what website?

Posts 8079
LogosEmployee
Bradley Grainger (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, May 20 2015 11:52 AM

We've been able to reproduce the problem and are working on a fix.

Posts 11
LogosEmployee
Ryan Burnett | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, May 20 2015 12:01 PM

Thanks for your report.  

Reftagger should have its backgrounds back.  Apologies for any inconvenience.

Posts 8
Larry Wood | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 21 2015 5:59 AM

Thanks for your support. The fix works.

If you're interested, the Spiritual analysis of what happened is awesome.  The pop-up with transparent background symbolizes a ghost, or spirit, rising to Heaven.  The Reftagger code had something missing because God left it out of His Sovereign Design in Eternity past.  The coder never thought of it because God never specified it for him.  Then the marriage of Firefox and Reftagger had sudden death on May 18, 2015, Day 138, where 38 stands for dying in the wilderness.  I discovered the problem the next day, which was May 19, 2015, Day 139, where 19 is the number of the county I'm in (Brevard), 15 is for a covering (related to hovering over), and 39 is for the Sin Leading to Death.  Hovering over the verses corresponds to a help mate (whether a helper application or marriage partner).  Thus, the failure stood for the Sin Leading to Death of a helpmate.

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS