[resolved] Linked Resources

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 2
Timothy Dolan | Forum Activity | Posted: Sun, May 31 2015 3:53 PM

Wondering why the resources that I have linked sometimes do not follow the passage that I enter into the passage guide? And then when I try and re-link the resources it sends my passage guide to the last verse of the linked resource instead of what I originally started with in the passage guide??

Posts 25104
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, May 31 2015 4:18 PM

The resource has to be one you can move around, or locate articles in, using bible references. And then the extent to which they index passages can vary e.g. Ezra 8:21-30, Ezra 1-10 (chapters 1 to 10). So please provide specific examples of the issue.

Dave
===

Windows 10 & Android 8

Posts 2
Timothy Dolan | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jun 8 2015 2:38 PM

I kind of experience that in the example where the NT commentaries do not obviously move to an OT passage; but strange that the passage guide moves, when you would think that everything should be tethered to it. (not the other way around?)  Thanks for the response Dave.

Posts 25104
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jun 8 2015 3:37 PM

Timothy Dolan:
but strange that the passage guide moves, when you would think that everything should be tethered to it. (not the other way around?)

That is not the principle used by linking in Logos, though many users would like to see that implemented by nominating a "master" resource.

Dave
===

Windows 10 & Android 8

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS