4.18 GB Download 6/1/15?

Page 3 of 3 (49 items) < Previous 1 2 3
This post has 48 Replies | 4 Followers

Posts 9797
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jun 1 2015 9:47 PM

NB.Mick:
Mytag:Cloud

I'm going to do this too. It is a pretty simple way of keeping them straight.

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 10886
Forum MVP
Jack Caviness | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 2 2015 3:28 AM

alabama24:

I guess I am glad I didn't sign up for LC. Stick out tongue

It did not take me long to regret subscribing. Just taught my wife how to find Bibles on her iPad. She will not be happy wading through 269 Lexham Press DSS resources. She also will not enjoy having to add "language:English" to the equation.

Posts 12492
Forum MVP
NB.Mick | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 2 2015 3:37 AM

Jack Caviness:

Just taught my wife how to find Bibles on her iPad. She will not be happy wading through 269 Lexham Press DSS resources. She also will not enjoy having to add "language:English" to the equation.

I think there was someone in the past who complained that a brick is no house, and asked for a datatype bible manuscript for all the papyri that are treated as bibles, too. Didn't get much traction. 

But be glad, you can now also teach her about collections and perhaps even hiding resources!

Running Logos 9 latest (beta) version on Win 10

Posts 10886
Forum MVP
Jack Caviness | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 2 2015 10:21 AM

NB.Mick:
But be glad, you can now also teach her about collections and perhaps even hiding resources!

I purchased my first Mac in 1984. Then it only took until 2004 to get her to use one. Big Smile

Posts 132
LogosEmployee
Chris duMond (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jun 3 2015 9:44 AM

All, 

We’ve shipped a Collections file for Logos Cloud so you can quickly and easily see the resources you have access to with Logos Cloud. 

1. Go to Logos Cloud Faithlife Group Documents in the Faithlife Group

3. Click on the “Actions” button to the right of Logos Cloud Premium. (note: it may be hidden, it will show up on mouse-over). 

4. Open your app, go to the Tools menu and click on “Collections" in the drop down. 

5. Click on Open and click on "Logos Cloud Premium" in the drop down. 

If you don’t see Logos Cloud Premium in the drop down, click on the sync arrows in the upper right next to layout and try again. 

Hope that helps.

Posts 704
ChelseaFC | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jun 3 2015 9:50 AM

Chris duMond:

All, 

We’ve shipped a Collections file for Logos Cloud so you can quickly and easily see the resources you have access to with Logos Cloud. 

1. Go to Logos Cloud Faithlife Group Documents in the Faithlife Group

3. Click on the “Actions” button to the right of Logos Cloud Premium. (note: it may be hidden, it will show up on mouse-over). 

4. Open your app, go to the Tools menu and click on “Collections" in the drop down. 

5. Click on Open and click on "Logos Cloud Premium" in the drop down. 

If you don’t see Logos Cloud Premium in the drop down, click on the sync arrows in the upper right next to layout and try again. 

Hope that helps.

Thanks Chris!

Chelsea FC- Today is a good day!

Posts 9797
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jun 3 2015 10:13 AM

Chris duMond:

Thanks for setting up the collection Chris. It makes it easier to navigate the cloud resources.

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 1048
Lew Worthington | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jun 3 2015 2:40 PM

Thanks, Chris. That makes it easy to figure out what is a cloud resource, but it doesn't distinguish between Cloud resources that I don't own from the ones that I do own. This will be an issue at the end of the trial period. I hope something can be worked out to deal with this situation. (Marking everything added to my library on the same day I got the Cloud resources was overly ambitious since I received over a dozen other things I paid for.)

Posts 12492
Forum MVP
NB.Mick | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jun 3 2015 2:47 PM

Lew Worthington:

(Marking everything added to my library on the same day I got the Cloud resources was overly ambitious since I received over a dozen other things I paid for.)

But those wouldn't be part of the collection, would they?

You could limit your library to Cloud Premium and then sort by last updated 

EDIT: see this screenshot

Library shows only the 1998 resources from Logos Cloud Premium collection, sorted by last update (purple boxes).

Everything that came prior to Monday's Cloudburst is owned and not tagged as Cloud (green boxes). Dunn's Commentary on Galatians in the Black's NT commentary series is special since it came on Monday but I own it - it's in June's Monthly Sale and I bought it. I knew about that when I tagged, but you may check your order history too make sure.

Tagging with mytag was easy on Monday, but relying on last updated will become less precise should you buy Cloud items from the monthly sale or should Logos update a Cloud resource in June.

Running Logos 9 latest (beta) version on Win 10

Page 3 of 3 (49 items) < Previous 1 2 3 | RSS