[request] Send to Kindle -page numbers

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 8
Izak Bakkes | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Jun 2 2015 4:43 PM

I do a lot of reading for my theology studies and try to buy books in Logos first when they are available. I like reading in my Kindle since it seems to tire my eyes less. The lack of page numbers is problematic since any citations I wish to make require that I first go find the reference within Logos so that I can discover the relevant page numbers. Is there any way to include something like the 'page number' visual filter as a part of the document that goes to my Kindle? That way I would be able to see the page numbers on the Kindle device, cutting out the extra step.

Posts 30479
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 2 2015 6:24 PM

I don't know if this is even possible... the "send to kindle" feature is dependent upon the personal documents feature that Amazon offers. I don't think the feature allows for page numbers... I could be wrong. 

macOS, iOS & iPadOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 30479
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 2 2015 6:25 PM

Ah, I see. You are wanting FL to insert page numbers in the text. Is that right? That might be problematic for copyright reasons.

macOS, iOS & iPadOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 8
Izak Bakkes | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jun 3 2015 8:34 AM

Yes. That is what I was thinking. I hadn't thought about any possible copyright infringements, but I can see how that could be a problem. Still I am sure I am not the only one missing page numbers. Hopefully this is something that could at least be looked into?

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS