SUGGESTION: Passage Guide Outlines

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 856
Ron Corbett | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Jun 8 2015 5:41 PM

I do appreciate the Outlines section of the Passage Guide. It can be helpful ... at times.

1] Currently, it seems to rank BOOK outlines ahead of CHAPTER outlines though. When I am studying a book, this is helpful; when studying a specific pericope, I would rather see outlines of that chapter.

2] There are outlines embedded in Academic Commentaries that are presently absent from the OUTLINES section. in many of the commentaries we own there are amazing outlines that seem to be skipped by the search generator in this section. [BTW - It would also be amazing to be able to tap into each scholarly commentator's personal translation of each passage - Hit F7 and come up with a side-by-side view of all the commentator's translations we own.] I own two resources that are specifically dedicated to outlines - of the whole bible, chapter by chapter - and these do not show up at all. One is, The Outline Bible and the other is Nelson's Teaching Outlines.

Posts 35775
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jun 8 2015 5:43 PM

Yes

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 1733
Forum MVP
Veli Voipio | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jun 8 2015 11:24 PM

Yes

Gold package, and original language material and ancient text material, SIL and UBS books, discourse Hebrew OT and Greek NT. PC with Windows 11

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS