[resolved] Ancient Inscriptions interactive - access to text

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 40
Kevin Todhunter | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Jun 9 2015 12:45 AM

I have Logos 6 Gold with Logos Now & Logos Cloud. When I use the AI Interactive, I cannot access the English translations since Logos says that I don't have a licence. Looking at the Info pane for AI, it is marked up as Logos Cloud Premium.

Should I have access to these texts but Cloud is mislabelling my licence to them? Or is there another Logos resource that I need to first purchase?

Posts 22103
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 9 2015 1:13 AM

Hi Kevin - and welcome to the forums

Kevin Todhunter:
I cannot access the English translations since Logos says that I don't have a licence.

Exactly what are you doing when you get this message?

Kevin Todhunter:
Looking at the Info pane for AI, it is marked up as Logos Cloud Premium.

Can you post a screenshot (https://wiki.logos.com/Screenshot) ? I don't see anything on mine about Logos Cloud (but I'm not signed up to it)

Kevin Todhunter:
Should I have access to these texts but Cloud is mislabelling my licence to them? Or is there another Logos resource that I need to first purchase?

The Ancient Inscriptions Interactive is available in Starter packages and higher so you shouldn't need anything else - unless some of the definitions link to resources you don't have. Hence my request to understand exactly what you are doing when you get the error message

Graham

Posts 40
Kevin Todhunter | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 9 2015 2:11 AM

This screenshot shows what I get when I click on "Text of the..." on the graphic.

This screen grab shows the Info panel for the AI Interactive open on the right. You can see the reference to Logos Cloud Premium under Collections.

Posts 22103
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 9 2015 2:22 AM

Thanks Kevin

The first screenshot is showing you don't have the resource which the interactive points to.

It is the "Context of Scripture vol 2" available at https://www.logos.com/product/2210/the-context-of-scripture 

Graham

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS