Top resources in Biblia dropdown

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 1905
Jan Krohn | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Jun 12 2015 12:03 AM

Hi,

Is there any way I can influence which resources show on to of the dropdown lists?

The ones I currently see there I never need or use. It would be extremely beneficial to determine which books to have in that spot.

Thanks!

Jan

Past IT Consultant. Past Mission Worker. Entrepreneur. Future Seminary Student.
Why Amazon sucks: Full background story of my legal dispute with the online giant

Posts 20583
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jun 12 2015 12:08 AM

Jan Krohn:
s there any way I can influence which resources show on to of the dropdown lists?

I don't believe so - I believe they are sorted alphabetically

Jan Krohn:
The ones I currently see there I never need or use

If you really never use them you could hide them in Logos 6 - https://wiki.logos.com/Hiding_Books - and that should remove them from the biblia library as well

Posts 1905
Jan Krohn | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jun 12 2015 12:24 AM

W doesn't really come first in the alphabet... at least not before D...

I understand that the full resource list following the top row is sorted alphabetically, and that's a good thing.

What I want is to replace Westcott, Darby etc.

Past IT Consultant. Past Mission Worker. Entrepreneur. Future Seminary Student.
Why Amazon sucks: Full background story of my legal dispute with the online giant

Posts 20583
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jun 12 2015 12:45 AM

Jan Krohn:
What I want is to replace Westcott, Darby etc.

Thanks for clarifying - I had misunderstood what you were asking.

I don't believe there is any way to do this - you can't even "hide" them as they are free resources in Biblia and not visible in your Logos 6 library!

Posts 1
Robin Johnson | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jul 10 2015 4:24 AM

Graham,

I have been trying to change the resources here also, because I know it used to contain my most frequently used - which is handy.  I suspect a change happened that overlooked its impact on this feature; which has become a useless waste of space on the desktop.

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS