Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 2

Hello,

Logos is downloading update and keeps restarting at 45%. Also index needs to be done for first time. I have left open for several hours and it never gets beyond 0%. I have already tried command Rebuild index. Help please.

Posts 28022
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jun 12 2015 7:51 AM

Welcome! Sorry you are having troubles. Tongue Tied

zechariah:
Logos is downloading update and keeps restarting at 45%. Also index needs to be done for first time.

I am curious what you mean. You suggest that you are downloading an update, and yet you are trying to do a "first time" index! Did you never allow this installation to index before? 

zechariah:
I have left open for several hours and it never gets beyond 0%. I have already tried command Rebuild index

For clarification: Downloading and indexing are different functions. "Rebuild index" is a command to use when you have a corrupted index.

Have you tried restarting your computer? What version of the app are you currently using?

OSX & iOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 28022
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jun 12 2015 7:57 AM

From your logs, I see that you are running 6.3, SR-2... which means that you are already up to date. Your logs do indicate some troubles, but I am not a full fledged techie. If restarting your computer doesn't work, let us know.

On another note: Is there a reason you didn't update to OS X 10.10 (Yosemite)? 

Posts 2163
LogosEmployee

I recommend exiting the application, then deleting any folders you find in /Users/Zechariah/Library/Application Support/Logos4/Data/0k6t8gu8.njk/UpdateManager/Resources/

Then restart the application and see if the the downloads complete.

Posts 8
Nelson Samuvel | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jun 12 2015 8:10 AM

I do not have link files like what you mentioned. I am a windows user.

my logos is C:\Users\Nelson Samuvel\AppData\Local\Logos5

Posts 28022
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jun 12 2015 8:21 AM

Nelson Samuvel:
I do not have link files like what you mentioned. I am a windows user.

If you are having troubles, please create a new thread, explain your issue, and provide appropriate details. You may need to provide logs... see my signature line for instructions. 

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS