[resolved] Books.Logos.com Beta and Acquiring Personal Copies

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 1284
David Wanat | Forum Activity | Posted: Sun, Jun 14 2015 5:06 PM

OK, today I noticed the option on Logos/Verbum to access this online look up of works and the book listed was rather interesting. So I was wondering if such books were available for purchase for offline use.

WIN 10 i7 9750H, RTX 2060, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD | iPad Air 3
Verbum 9 Ultimate

Posts 30062
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jun 14 2015 5:14 PM

David Wanat:
So I was wondering if such books were available for purchase for offline use.

If you are talking about what I think you are, the answer is "no." Those are PDF "photographs" of works which have not made it into Logos. Most (if not all) are also in public domain, so you might be able to find said book free online somewhere.

macOS, iOS & iPadOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 1284
David Wanat | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jun 14 2015 5:16 PM

alabama24:

David Wanat:

If you are talking about what I think you are, the answer is "no." Those are PDF "photographs" of works which have not made it into Logos. Most (if not all) are also in public domain, so you might be able to find said book free online somewhere.

Yes, that is what I am talking about. Thank you for giving me the answer on this.

WIN 10 i7 9750H, RTX 2060, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD | iPad Air 3
Verbum 9 Ultimate

Posts 9159
LogosEmployee

David Wanat:

If you have a Books.Logos.com subscription (https://www.logos.com/product/45479/bookslogoscom-subscription, included in most Logos 6 base packages), you can click the blue "Add book to Logos" button in your web browser, which will cause Logos 6 to download the book (a set of scanned images) into your Library.

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS