Aquinas' Catena Aurea

Page 3 of 3 (47 items) < Previous 1 2 3
This post has 46 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 10822
Forum MVP
Jack Caviness | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 2 2010 1:44 PM

Rosie Perera:
 dui is a valid Scrabble word and comes in handy from time to time.

YOU have time for Scrabble? Surprise That smiley is supposed to denote surprise, but I am not sure what it looks like. Geeked

Posts 19254
Rosie Perera | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 2 2010 1:56 PM

Jack Caviness:

Rosie Perera:
 dui is a valid Scrabble word and comes in handy from time to time.

YOU have time for Scrabble? Surprise That smiley is supposed to denote surprise, but I am not sure what it looks like. Geeked

Oh yes, I play it on Facebook with a friend of mine. Just two or three moves a day, so it's only a few minutes in total per day. But I need something to blow off time once in a while, you know. One doesn't get up to 7000 posts on these forums without a certain amount of stress. Relaxing with a mentally stimulating game is just the ticket! Smile

Posts 236
Michael March | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 2 2010 3:41 PM

Just another word to say about this awesome resource, and how well Logos tagged it so that I can go to the original if I have it and want to and see the full context.  Really great work Logos.  Amazing to see how easy it is to do serious research with this tool.

Windows PC - Android Phone - Surface Pro 4

Posts 7
Jeff Peyton | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Dec 4 2010 8:13 AM

Michael,

I was wondering if you could help me with this resource. I just got notified that this was available and I was charged $14 for it, but it is not showing up in my library. I have Logos 4 and have auto updates turned on. I searched on Catena and Aquinas with no luck. Is it hiding under some other name?

Posts 3781
Floyd Johnson | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Dec 4 2010 2:15 PM

Jeff Peyton:
Michael,

I was wondering if you could help me with this resource. I just got notified that this was available and I was charged $14 for it, but it is not showing up in my library. I have Logos 4 and have auto updates turned on. I searched on Catena and Aquinas with no luck. Is it hiding under some other name?

Jeff --

You might want to start another thread with this question.  I suspect that there are people who could be of help, but they might not see the question at the end of this thread.

Blessings,
Floyd

Pastor-Patrick.blogspot.com

Posts 26706
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Dec 4 2010 3:54 PM

Jeff Peyton:
I just got notified that this was available and I was charged $14 for it,

The email tells you to type Update now in the command bar. You can also restart L4.

Dave
===

Windows 10 & Android 8

Posts 3915
Forum MVP
Friedrich | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Dec 4 2010 4:29 PM

Dave Hooton:

Jeff Peyton:
I just got notified that this was available and I was charged $14 for it,

The email tells you to type Update now in the command bar. You can also restart L4.

Jeff, did you have success yet?  Sometimes there is a lag time between notification or others getting it, and you getting it.  I think mine came after a little delay, but I have it.

I like Apples.  Especially Honeycrisp.

Page 3 of 3 (47 items) < Previous 1 2 3 | RSS