Is it possible to insert a link to an Evernote file in a Favorites slot?

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 2811
Doc B | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Jun 25 2015 2:45 PM

Been dragging, can't figure it out.

I have a bunch of helpful examples in Evernote I'd like to have in my Favorites if possible.

My thanks to the various MVPs. Without them Logos would have died early. They were the only real help available.

Faithlife Corp. owes the MVPs free resources for life.

Posts 2829
Don Awalt | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jun 25 2015 4:08 PM

It works for me, here is what I did (I assume you mean to add a link to an Evernote NOTE to Logos:

1. Bring up Favorites in Logos

2. Bring up Evernote - locate the Note you want to link to

3. I use the note panel, so I see a list of all the notes in a notebook - in the Title column, I right click on the Note and select Copy Note link

4. I open a new tab in my browser, and paste and go - it comes up (YMMV, could ask for password, bring up in Evernote, etc. but you should see it in your browser.)

5. There will be a URL there - click on it, and drag it to your favorites like any other web page! Done.

I don't think you can shortcut to a Notebook, just a note.

Posts 2811
Doc B | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jun 25 2015 6:19 PM

Don Awalt:
here is what I did

That's the trick I needed.

I remember a while back, we had to remember to drag things to the shortcut bar before dragging to the Favorites, and I had tried that to no avail. I didn't think of dragging a working URL from the browser to the Favorites.

It works.

My thanks to the various MVPs. Without them Logos would have died early. They were the only real help available.

Faithlife Corp. owes the MVPs free resources for life.

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS