Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 14
Mike Johnson | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Sep 10 2009 6:12 AM

I recently loaded Logos on my laptop for an extended trip, and now that I am 1200 miles from home on the road, I realize that I am not getting any information when I hover my mouse over words in NA27 (and other resources) like I do on my desktop at home. I have searched Logos and searched the forums but can't seem to find an answer. The Tools-Options-Keylink setting "When the mouse hovers over a Data Type Reference" is set to "Preview Keylink in Tip Window". But there is no hovering function. Help! And thanks!

Mike

Posts 77
Geneva Smith Krag | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 10 2009 8:42 AM

What is the operating system on the laptop?

I loaded Libronix on my new Vista-running desktop and had the same problem over the Labor Day weekend, and the helpful support folks were not in the office for the holiday, or so it seemed.

Found my answer in the Knowledgebase on the Support tab of the Logos Web site.

Checked for "mouse hover," and the first link on the list directed me to http://www.logos.com/support/article/1390. I followed the instructions and they fixed the problem. Hopefully this solution will work for you too.

In His Grace,

Erik

Posts 14
Mike Johnson | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 10 2009 4:01 PM

Erik,

Thanks! That helped, at least half-way. I now get the parsing with the mouse hover. It is not the same as I get at home (no english definition as well as parsing) but until I get home and figure it out, this will do. Thanks!!

Mike

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS