Feature Request - Make Logos 4 Home Page my Desktop

Page 1 of 1 (9 items)
This post has 8 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 4
Dion A Manly | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Feb 1 2010 10:23 PM

Thanks for the great new features in Logos 4 - I can't wait til the Mac version is ready!  I would love the ability to make the Logos 4 Home Page my desktop (on Mac and PC) and or screen saver.  After using it for just two days, I have found some of the "articles" on the Home Page quite a blessing.  It may even turn into a witnessing tool!

Posts 10837
Forum MVP
Jack Caviness | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Feb 2 2010 4:17 AM

Dion A Manly:

Thanks for the great new features in Logos 4 - I can't wait til the Mac version is ready!  I would love the ability to make the Logos 4 Home Page my desktop (on Mac and PC) and or screen saver.  After using it for just two days, I have found some of the "articles" on the Home Page quite a blessing.  It may even turn into a witnessing tool!

Dion

Would you want a static picture for your desktop, or do you want it updated as it is in L4? The former would be fairly simple to accomplish. The latter is probably not possible as the Mac OS desktop is a static picture. In System Preferences you can set up a slide show (Mine changes every 5 minutes), but it is still a series of static pictures.

Posts 4
Dion A Manly | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Feb 2 2010 5:17 AM

I would be satisfied if it just updated once a day...I could browse through the articles at various points throughout the day. :)

Posts 569
J. Morris | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Feb 2 2010 6:15 AM

I often forget there is a home-page... and then I go back and check it out... then remember why I don't 'like' it.

- I'm glad others like it, and no disrespect meant, It just think it is wayyyyyy to cluttered, if it was customizable (much more than current) I think I'd be interested in it more...

- Suggestion:  Allow us to choose a collection that the articles originate from... 

Posts 4
Dion A Manly | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Feb 2 2010 6:32 AM

It does seem cluttered to me also, but I got drawn in by a few great scripture "articles" that made me forget it seemed cluttered. ;)  I would love the ability to define areas for each type of content.  E.g. devotionals in one place, blog articles in another place, etc.  And choosing where the content comes from would also be great.

Posts 2793
J.R. Miller | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Feb 2 2010 7:37 AM

Dion A Manly:
Thanks for the great new features in Logos 4 - I can't wait til the Mac version is ready! 
Me too.

PS

Don't let anyone rain on your parade Storm  some folks just find it necessary to jump in and hijack every positive thread with their complaints.  

My Books in Logos & FREE Training

Posts 3747
BillS | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Feb 2 2010 8:38 AM

Dion A Manly:
I would love the ability to make the Logos 4 Home Page my desktop ... and or screen saver.

Yes +1 Cool

Grace & Peace,
Bill

MSI GF63 8RD, I-7 8850H, 32GB RAM, 1TB SSD, 2TB HDD, NVIDIA GTX 1050Max
iPhone 12 Pro Max 512Gb
Fire 10HD 64GB 7th Gen

Posts 3916
Forum MVP
Friedrich | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Feb 2 2010 8:59 AM

Jeremiah Daniel Morris:
- Suggestion:  Allow us to choose a collection that the articles originate from... 

kind of like a daily reading plan?

I like Apples.  Especially Honeycrisp.

Posts 569
J. Morris | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Feb 3 2010 2:23 PM

Dan DeVilder:

Jeremiah Daniel Morris:

kind of like a daily reading plan?

YES!

Page 1 of 1 (9 items) | RSS