More love for ya, Logos

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 347
Mitch Davis | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Feb 4 2010 3:53 PM

I posted earlier in the Beta but thought to add another post to the General area....about my love for Logos 4. Not to rehash.... but as I was viewing my notes on Lk. 4:1-13 I accidentally moused over the red circle "x" and my hand (which was on the trackball twitched and accidentally clicked and deleted on of my notes! I immediately hit the CTRL+Z to no avail..... but alas, my sweet love Wink had a drop down menu in the Notes Resource panel with an Undo option. Woohoo!

What a life saver! (that may be stretching it just a bit, but you get the idea)

Posts 58
Emery Horvath | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 4 2010 5:06 PM

What drop down menu?

Emery,

The natural plus the supernatural together make an explosive force for God.

Posts 347
Mitch Davis | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 4 2010 5:19 PM

All resources have their personal "Resource Panel" which includes a menu (for technical purposes I shouldn't have used "drop down menu"). Anyway, here is the menu for the Notes feature:

Hope that helps better illustrate my joy for this Undo feature for note taking.

Posts 58
Emery Horvath | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 4 2010 6:08 PM

Mitch,

Your menu, I presume, looks like the menu in one of the 'beta' versions - being tested. 

Logos 4.0 SR-3, which is what I am on, doesn't  look like this nor have the 'undo, redo' option.

Emery,

The natural plus the supernatural together make an explosive force for God.

Posts 19638
Rosie Perera | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 4 2010 6:34 PM

Mitch Davis:

I immediately hit the CTRL+Z to no avail..... but alas, my sweet love Wink had a drop down menu in the Notes Resource panel with an Undo option. Woohoo!

So isn't it a bug that CTRL+Z didn't work, when the drop-down menu even said that CTRL+Z is the shortcut for Undo?

Posts 347
Mitch Davis | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 4 2010 7:10 PM

LOL - I'm so into using Logos I forgot for a nano-second I was Beta testing! 

Yes, I would expect the CTRL+Z to work as a shortcut. I'll repost in the Beta section.

Posts 347
Mitch Davis | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 4 2010 7:12 PM

Alas, I'm not able to reproduce the CTRL+Z problem as I tested and it worked just fine. No more studying for me....I'm done for the night.

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS