BUG: Visual Copy "Save As Image"

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 231
Todd Frusti | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Jul 9 2015 6:50 AM

When using Visual Copy I recently tried to save the image using the "Save as image" option with no result.  The "Save as pdf" opens as "Save As" window.  However "Save as Image" only shows the program thinking for a few seconds.  Can anyone else replicate this?

Posts 231
Todd Frusti | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jul 9 2015 7:39 AM

I think I need to add some detail . . . this scenario occurs when trying to save an image from a stack of images in Visual Copy as in the screen shot below.  I wanted to download a jpg of the slides but was unable to do so.  So, I downloaded them in pdf and used Acrobat to convert to jpgs.

Posts 26527
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jul 22 2015 1:02 AM

Bumping

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 1258
LogosEmployee
Dylan Rondeau | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jul 22 2015 10:17 AM

I can reproduce this issue and will create a case. 

Dylan Rondeau, Software Tester

Enable Logging: Mac | Windows (Right-click "Save As...")

Posts 231
Todd Frusti | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jul 22 2015 12:19 PM

MJ. Smith:

Bumping

Thanks for the bump.

Dylan Rondeau:

I can reproduce this issue and will create a case. 

Thanks for addressing the issue.

Posts 1258
LogosEmployee
Dylan Rondeau | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Sep 21 2015 9:38 AM

Todd Frusti:

When using Visual Copy I recently tried to save the image using the "Save as image" option with no result.  The "Save as pdf" opens as "Save As" window.  However "Save as Image" only shows the program thinking for a few seconds.  Can anyone else replicate this?

This should be fixed in 6.6.

Dylan Rondeau, Software Tester

Enable Logging: Mac | Windows (Right-click "Save As...")

Posts 1
Dinis | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 13 2015 2:53 AM

i have bumping on this problem too. But i have found the soluction: click on "copy", then open the "paint" program of Windows, click past, now save as jpg or other format you want.

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS