Location of Specific Note Files in 4.0?

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 56
Matthew Candler | Forum Activity | Posted: Sun, Feb 7 2010 9:55 AM

First, my apologies for not knowing quite how to word this, so I ned to give the example. I did a bible word on the word create from Gen. 1:1. All of the wonderful info comes up (Lemma, Translation, example uses, Grammatical Relationships, etc.). Each of these categories has a 'notes field' at the bottom. Say I type some notes in the field at the bottom of the "Grammatical Relationships" section. Say I remember in the future, "hey I wrote some notes on that word." Is the only way I can access those notes, by going through the Bible Word Study steps AND/OR saving to Favorites? Are their other ways that I can look notes like these up, or are the 'filed' or 'categorized' in other places, etc?
Thanks for any help!!!!

Posts 5337
Kevin Becker | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Feb 7 2010 10:02 AM

As far as I know, bringing up the Bible Word study on that word is the only way to get the notes within the BWS. I would save annotations in that field for things you want to remember about the report, not detailed observations stemming from the BWS. So, for example in the Grammatical relationships I could note "John 4:8 is a really good example of this word being used in an unusual way" or something like that. I wasn't able to search these notes either.

Posts 1145
Juanita | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Feb 7 2010 12:11 PM

Matt Candler:

First, my apologies for not knowing quite how to word this, so I ned to give the example. I did a bible word on the word create from Gen. 1:1. All of the wonderful info comes up (Lemma, Translation, example uses, Grammatical Relationships, etc.). Each of these categories has a 'notes field' at the bottom. Say I type some notes in the field at the bottom of the "Grammatical Relationships" section. Say I remember in the future, "hey I wrote some notes on that word." Is the only way I can access those notes, by going through the Bible Word Study steps AND/OR saving to Favorites? Are their other ways that I can look notes like these up, or are the 'filed' or 'categorized' in other places, etc?
Thanks for any help!!!!

Hi Matt, 

If you are so inclined to read more about users' experiences/ideas regarding Notes in L4, here is one of many threads: http://community.logos.com/forums/p/10417/82594.aspx#82594

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS