What's this ... a new icon that doesn't appear to do anything

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 3 Followers

Posts 35586
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Jul 11 2015 1:20 PM

When did this arrow head appear between the forward/back arrows and the information panel icon? What is it supposed to do ... as I haven't found a way to get it to do anything?

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 1471
Angela Murashov | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jul 13 2015 10:43 AM

MJ. Smith:
What is it supposed to do ... as I haven't found a way to get it to do anything?

You will find out more information about this icon in Beta 2 Smile 

Posts 819
LogosEmployee
Eli Evans (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jul 13 2015 11:30 AM

Angela is so coy sometimes. What it's supposed to do is show the Inline Search history for this panel.

Posts 819
LogosEmployee
Eli Evans (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jul 20 2015 11:23 AM

On second thought, we're going to turn this into the panel's location history (like L3 -- much rejoicing?) and include Inline Searches in that list.

Posts 1586
John Kight | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jul 20 2015 12:04 PM

Eli Evans:

On second thought, we're going to turn this into the panel's location history (like L3 -- much rejoicing?) and include Inline Searches in that list.

Yes

For book reviews and more visit sojotheo.com 

Posts 35586
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jul 20 2015 2:16 PM

Eli Evans:

I'll be waiting .. and checking ....Wink

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 9797
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jul 20 2015 4:55 PM

Eli Evans:

Looking forward to this.

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS