Thanks Verbum team for the coupon code (RE: website outage)

Page 1 of 1 (15 items)
This post has 14 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 243
Brian Losabia | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Aug 5 2015 8:42 PM

Thanks to Faithlife and the Verbum team for working to get all the FL websites back up, and thanks for the unexpected coupon code.  (I picked a title from my wishlist.)  Y'all's generosity is appreciated!

Posts 5318
Dan Francis | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 5 2015 9:58 PM

Yes greatly appreciated... I used it to pick up The End of Religion: Encountering the Subversive Spirituality of Jesus for just $2....

-Dan

Posts 521
Sarel Slabbert | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 5 2015 10:54 PM

Did you receive an email with the Coupon Code?

Posts 1142
Tom Reynolds | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 5 2015 11:22 PM

Sarel Slabbert:

Did you receive an email with the Coupon Code?

I guess ours is still in the mail...

Posts 3808
Floyd Johnson | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 5 2015 11:25 PM

Tom Reynolds:
I guess ours is still in the mail...

... or the web site is down again?

Blessings,
Floyd

Pastor-Patrick.blogspot.com

Posts 243
Brian Losabia | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Aug 6 2015 5:10 AM

Hi Tom,

Yes, it came in via email.  According to the heading on the email: "You are receiving this email because you requested updates on Verbum promotions."  Perhaps different emails went out depending on which mailing lists you are a member of.

Posts 1586
John Kight | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Aug 6 2015 5:18 AM

Yes

For book reviews and more visit sojotheo.com 

Posts 353
Virgil Buttram | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Aug 6 2015 8:23 AM

Verbum only (so far)?

Posts 35
Brody Stewart | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Aug 6 2015 9:39 AM

Just to clarify: we sent the apology/coupon to everyone on the Verbum NewsWire email list. If you're subscribed to our lists but never received the email, shoot me a message at brody.stewart@verbum.com and I'll make sure you get it!

Posts 274
Average Joe | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Aug 6 2015 10:31 AM

I just picked up Fr. Roza's book yesterday, too. Stick out tongue  Oh well, this might push me over to getting the Catholic Commentary on Sacred Scripture bundle.

Posts 353
Virgil Buttram | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Aug 6 2015 2:04 PM

Brody Stewart:

Just to clarify: we sent the apology/coupon to everyone on the Verbum NewsWire email list. If you're subscribed to our lists but never received the email, shoot me a message at brody.stewart@verbum.com and I'll make sure you get it!

Apparently, the Verbum list is one of the few I am *not* subscribed to...

Posts 1602
Deacon Steve | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Aug 6 2015 2:43 PM

Average Joe:

... this might push me over to getting the Catholic Commentary on Sacred Scripture bundle.

That would be a very good acquisition.

Posts 243
Brian Losabia | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Aug 6 2015 3:12 PM

Average Joe:

I just picked up Fr. Roza's book yesterday, too. Stick out tongue  Oh well, this might push me over to getting the Catholic Commentary on Sacred Scripture bundle.

You might want to email/call any sales reps with whom you've worked in the past to see if you can get any special pricing.  I was very recently able to get a super good deal on the 9 volume CCSS bundle.  I'm liking the commentaries so far!  My #1 is probably the Navarre Bible series, and I already have the CCSS prioritized up to #2 in my library, except for the Gospel of Matthew, where Leiva-Merikakis' Fire Of Mercy series is at the top.

Posts 1107
EastTN | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Aug 9 2015 1:22 PM

This was very gracious.

Posts 97
Dave Gifford | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Aug 9 2015 9:16 PM

Should I report the details on the 404 not founds that are occurring on Verbum.com?

Page 1 of 1 (15 items) | RSS