library

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 2
Raymond | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Aug 5 2015 9:29 PM

Recently I received a large update (which I did not order) .I was pleasantly surprised.However, now I can see the titles in my library but have no resource. I would gladly submit that this was probably an error in resource delivery but it would be nice to have my library without the titles considering I don't have the books in my Library. 

Posts 33421
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 5 2015 11:46 PM

Welcome to the forums. You posted under general rather than under the software you are running making it difficult to answer. If you have signed up for Logos Cloud, a major download would be expected. In the library you would find the resources divided between permanent and temporary licenses which allows you to make a collection of the resources you actual own. If that is what you are talking of, I'll provide screen shots.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 2
Raymond | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 10 2015 6:10 PM

Thank you for your reply. I Searched  the Logos Cloud threads and was able to correct my library concerns..     

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS