Crash when exporting

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 146
Brian Maag | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Aug 13 2015 7:03 AM

Trying to export text from A Commentary on the Holy Scriptures: 1, 2, 3 John - the section on 3 John. Tells me Logos has stopped working, then closes program. Happens multiple times (I believe I had the same problem exporting from 2 John, as well)

Windows 10 64-bit

Logos 6.5.0.0027

Posts 10890
Forum MVP
Jack Caviness | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Aug 13 2015 1:23 PM

Not being a Windows user, I may not be of much assistance, but a couple of thoughts.

1. Have noticed several threads concerning problems with Windows 10. Perhaps one of them might give you some insight.

2. Logs would be very helpful in diagnosing your problem. See the PC Logs link in my signature.

Posts 27978
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Aug 13 2015 1:54 PM

Brian Maag:
Trying to export text from A Commentary on the Holy Scriptures: 1, 2, 3 John - the section on 3 John.

As well as logs - which Export option did you use? Does Export work with other options for that text and/or other resources?

Dave
===

Windows 11 & Android 8

Posts 4768
RIP
Fred Chapman | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Aug 13 2015 2:01 PM

Brian Maag:

Trying to export text from A Commentary on the Holy Scriptures: 1, 2, 3 John - the section on 3 John. Tells me Logos has stopped working, then closes program. Happens multiple times (I believe I had the same problem exporting from 2 John, as well)

Windows 10 64-bit

Logos 6.5.0.0027

I cannot reproduce this crash. I exported the content you listed to Word, using the Print/Export feature found in the resource pane. I am running Win 10 with 64-bit MS Office. Everything functions as expected.

EDIT: I also exported to an RTF file and an XPS file. I could not reproduce your issue. As Dave said, logs are needed.

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS