Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 677
Robert Peters | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Aug 13 2015 7:43 AM

I think one the challenges in Logos is using a visual filter and have it show up in any Bible we want say teh ESv because it uses the Logos hebrew Morphology. I way to go around this is to all visual filters in the search and you could also see it in whatever Bible you want as well. 

Posts 22370
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Aug 13 2015 8:20 AM

Hi Robert

I'm sorry but I don't understand what you are saying - can you clarify please?

And did you mean to post this here or in the Logos 6 forum?

Graham 

Posts 677
Robert Peters | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Aug 13 2015 8:23 AM

yes. I would love for a feature where you can search using whatever morphology and highlight various searches like a visual filter. 

Posts 25384
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Aug 16 2015 1:11 AM

Robert Peters:

yes. I would love for a feature where you can search using whatever morphology and highlight various searches like a visual filter. 

1. It is possible to have a Bible Search with different morphologies e.g. <LogosMorphHeb ~ V??1?????>  OR  <WestMorph ~ v??1???+S???E?A?I??V?> for first person Verbs in All Bibles, but building it is difficult.

2. highlighting Search results as per visual filters would overly complicate searches  e.g. <LogosMorphHeb ~ V??1?????> [Blue]  OR  <WestMorph ~ v??1???+S???E?A?I??V?> [Green]

A Visual filter for these morphologies and highlighting is easier to build:-

<LogosMorphHeb ~ V??1?????>                  Blue

<WestMorph ~ v??1???+S???E?A?I??V?>   Green

You just have to know how to go from @V??1 in Morph Search to <LogosMorphHeb ~ V??1?????> and

from @v??1 in Morph Search to <WestMorph ~ v??1???+S???E?A?I??V?>  

for a Bible Search.

Dave
===

Windows 10 & Android 8

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS