Custom Bible version for Reftagger on Biblia?

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 4
Wayne Sam | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Aug 18 2015 12:37 PM

How do I change the Bible translation that is used by Reftagger on my Biblia? Currently, it shows references in the MSG version, and I cannot figure out how to change it. Please help. Thanks.

Posts 2
Larry Livingston | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 19 2015 5:00 PM

Does this help?

http://reftagger.com/customize/

RefTagger used to have a control panel you could install on your hosted website that would allow you to set a default translation, but would also allow visitors to choose what translation they wanted to view when hovering above scripture references, but sadly, it stopped working.  I really would like to get it working again.  Here is a blog post from 2008 about it...

https://blog.logos.com/2008/11/now_your_visitors_can_customize_reftagger/

Posts 4
Wayne Sam | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Aug 20 2015 3:44 AM

Thanks, but that link only lets me customize the code for my own site/blog. I would like to able to change the Bible version that is used by Reftagger on my Biblia.com. Even the control panel like you mentioned would have been helpful.

Posts 18501
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Aug 20 2015 3:49 AM

Wayne Sam:
I would like to able to change the Bible version that is used by Reftagger on my Biblia.com.

If I understand what you are asking for you need to change your "default Bible" on the biblia site.

Open the Library panel, choose the Bible you want as default and click in the small circle to the left of its picture

Does that help?

Posts 4
Wayne Sam | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Aug 20 2015 3:55 AM

Yes, that did solve the problem. Thank you very much! Didn't even notice the small 'Selection' circles before.

Posts 5
Toky | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jul 11 2016 3:37 AM

Greetings,

Is there a way to upload my .sql bible (in my mother tongue : Malagasy), so I can select it in the Library panel?

Thanks!

Peace.

Toky

Posts 1237
LogosEmployee
David Mitchell | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jul 11 2016 8:22 AM

Toky:

Greetings,

Is there a way to upload my .sql bible (in my mother tongue : Malagasy), so I can select it in the Library panel?

Thanks!

Peace.

Toky

That is not supported at this time.

David Mitchell
Development Lead
Faithlife

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS
Copyright 1992-2015 Faithlife / Logos Bible Software.