Breakout 1: Night mode

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 111
Zak Metz | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Aug 22 2015 9:45 AM

I'm breaking out questions I grouped together before.

I am stunned that there is no night mode or way to adjust colors. I know it's been said before, said a thousand times, but FL, please  hear me. I am amazed the software has reached its sixth generation without this. The Kindle software, by way of comparison, has had an "easier on the eyes" sepia mode and a night mode from its earliest days. And I know this forum is for Logos 6, but I use my iPad when I'm at church, and have to turn it off whenever the lights dim so it's not a major distraction to others.

PS: I love Logos.

Zak

Posts 25202
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Aug 22 2015 10:04 AM

Zak

You mention iPad usage.

Are you aware that there are three different settings in the app?

Graham

Posts 29797
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Aug 22 2015 10:39 AM

Also, make sure to use the best forum. If this is about the desktop app, you are in the right spot. If you are asking about the iOS mobile app, you should post in that forum. As Graham noted, however, the issue was likely resolved several years ago. Stick out tongue

macOS, iOS & iPadOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 111
Zak Metz | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Aug 22 2015 2:01 PM

Oh that's great for the iPad. Not sure how I missed it. But yeah, I'm also asking about PC, where I would find night mode valuable too since I like to work in the dark.

Posts 25202
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Aug 22 2015 2:04 PM

For PC - you might want to add your vote to the suggestions for this. See https://community.logos.com/forums/p/104250/720662.aspx#720662 for details

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS