Graceway Media - Yet Again Missing Loops

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 370
Josh Edwards | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Sep 11 2015 4:07 AM

Ever since we've had Proclaim we've also had a subscription to Graceway Media.  However, I just looked Graceway's site and noticed that several of the loops under the worship loop category are missing from Proclaim (just as has previously happened).  I thought we were supposed to be able to search by title found on Graceway's site.  Can someone please take a look at this?  It's not only loops either.  It's also still images and so forth.  One particular set of loops is named "Colorful Dust" and it doesn't show up in my library.  Is there a way to manually refresh (within Proclaim) the loop library?

Posts 716
LogosEmployee
Peter June | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 11 2015 11:10 AM

Josh, thanks for pointing this out. We're currently investigating why this media isn't showing up in the media browser. I appreciate the details of the problem; it greatly helps us to solve it. I will update you when we've tracked down and fixed the problem.

Posts 24
Stephen Massey | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 15 2015 2:36 PM

We discovered a problem with our importer tool a few months ago that caused us to have to re-import media from Graceway. It looks like there were several media packs that were not re-imported. All missing media should now be available. I will go though all of our imported media to ensure that we have everything. I am sorry for any inconvenience that this has caused.

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS