IVP Dictionary Series

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 11
Rev. Gregory S. Byrd | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Feb 12 2010 8:32 PM

Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE MicrosoftInternetExplorer4

Greetings,

I have an extensive Logos Library and wanted to buy the IVP Dictionary Series but noticed many of the OT titles are not part of the package. 2 Additional titles are on Pre pub, but that still will not complete the series. Also the original series is only on CD and does not seem to be available for down load. Is there a way to find out if there is a plan to complete the series, and put it all together. And if not is the Collection available as a download?

The Essential IVP Reference Collection Version 3

IVP Dictionary of the Old Testament Bundle (2 Vols.)

Posts 9542
Forum MVP
Mark Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 12 2010 9:06 PM

The Essential IVP Reference Collection is only available by CD.

I am sure the other volumes in the Dictionary of the Old Testament will be released in Logos format. Of course there is at least one volume not yet in print (based on the publishing history of the previous volumes it should appear by the end of next year). Note that the Logos offerings lag the print offerings by at least 3 years at this point. So the entire set may not be in Logos format until 2014.

I am sure there will be a reduced set price when the series is finally in logos format.

Pastor, North Park Baptist Church

Bridgeport, CT USA

Posts 107
Andrew Malone | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Apr 19 2012 11:45 PM

To update an old thread: it seems to me that the (excellent) reference collection is now available as a download:
http://www.logos.com/product/8588/the-essential-ivp-reference-collection-version-3

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS