Empty Library- Cannot see any books listed in my library.

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
This post has 1 Reply | 1 Follower

Posts 102
Jac Colon | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Feb 13 2010 7:53 AM

I had logos 4 v13 running on my MacPro but my boot drive failed and I had to reinstall.  I did copy the Logos4 folder in my Library,Application Support folder on to my new hard drive and reinstalled Logos4 from the disk.  After reinstallation, I could not see any books in the library.  so I removed all Logos4 files from the computer and reinstalled from scratch using the disk again.

It has been about 24 hrs after installation, and while still apparently indexing, I cannot see any books listed in my library.  the library window is empty.  I have about 1200 books in the  Downloaded  folder, but no books in the Resources folder.

Any ideas?

PS thanks to Joe for great instructions on how to post. a bug report

Jac

6471.Archive.zip

Jac Colón
Speaker, Director, Revelation Now

"They follow the Lamb wherever He goes (Rev 14:4)."

MacPro, 8 core, 2.26 GHz, 16gig

Posts 102
Jac Colon | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Feb 13 2010 8:18 AM

Well who would have thunk it?  As soon as I attached my logs and posted my message, I restarted Logos4 and got the message, "Preparing Library."  Now all of my books appear.  I guess I was just impatient.  But I have never had a program take 24 hours to install.  Anyway, disregard my post, unless you are having the same problem and tend to get impatient too.  Just wait a little longer.

jac

Jac Colón
Speaker, Director, Revelation Now

"They follow the Lamb wherever He goes (Rev 14:4)."

MacPro, 8 core, 2.26 GHz, 16gig

Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS