Logos 6 upgrade

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 111
Geertruida Selter | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Sep 25 2015 10:40 PM

This morning I did upgrade from Logos 6 gold to Logos 6 Platinum. But when I opened my Logos software program, the new books which came with the upgrade are not downloading.  I tried with restarting the computer and opening the program afresh, but to no avail. When I opened within the software the about Logos it gave not the correct reading of my licences, no mention of Logos 6 Gold or the denominational base packages, just the old Logos 5 Platinum and correctly Logos Now. So do you have any idea how my new books will download and this will be corrected?

Thanks.

Posts 27034
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 25 2015 11:14 PM

Just to make sure there is no userid problem, does your order history on Logos.com show both your old and new package purchases?

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 111
Geertruida Selter | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Sep 26 2015 12:17 AM

Yes  it does. 

Posts 27034
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Sep 26 2015 12:31 AM

Okay, there are two possibilities:

1. That it is taking time for the Logos servers to synchronize ... more than 12 hours after purchase start to worry.

2. Try the command "Update now" and make sure that (a) you are connected to the internet and (b) that you don't have restrictions on your downloads.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 111
Geertruida Selter | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Sep 26 2015 4:53 AM

Thanks for the tip, I did reset my download time and the download went like a jiffy.

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS