BUG- Exegetical Guide

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
This post has 1 Reply | 0 Followers

Posts 2565
Forum MVP
John Fidel | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Oct 19 2015 6:09 AM

I have the EG open and linked to my default bible. If I open the textual variants section of the EG and then run a textual comparison under the "editions" section, the EG is saved. If I select "more" from the textual variants section, the EG is saved. After a study session using several pericopes, there are multiple saved EGs.

I know I can delete these under the guides section, but I do not want all these saved and do not recall this being the case in previous releases. This occurs with both the default EG and any I have created and called "My Exegetical Guide".

EDIT: actually clicking on anything in the Textual Variant section causes the EG to save.

Using Mac 6.6 SR2.

Also, why am I getting no results under the online manuscripts section? I used to get links to the manuscript images.

Posts 27232
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 19 2015 10:53 PM

John Fidel:
If I open the textual variants section of the EG and then run a textual comparison under the "editions" section, the EG is saved.

I found that adding any section to EG or PG will cause the guide to be saved. This may extend to other guides and Faithlife should be able to confirm the practice.

Dave
===

Windows 10 & Android 8

Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS