Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 3
Randy Payne | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Jun 18 2009 4:23 PM

I have just switched to the Mac engine and am already encountering annoying problems.  I have a workspace where BHS 4.2 is linked A with NET Bible and NASB.  HALOT, BDB and Holladay's lexicon are linked B.  When I double click on a Hebrew word in the BHS to find a definition, the little pinwheel comes up and Libronix stops responding.  I then have to close it out and start over.  What's going on?  

Posts 2
Patrick S Kendall | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jun 18 2009 8:17 PM

Can someone tell me how to uninstall the Mac version of Libronix? 

Posts 1956
Donovan R. Palmer | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jun 18 2009 10:41 PM

RandyPayne:
I have just switched to the Mac engine and am already encountering annoying problems.  I have a workspace where BHS 4.2 is linked A with NET Bible and NASB.  HALOT, BDB and Holladay's lexicon are linked B.  When I double click on a Hebrew word in the BHS to find a definition, the little pinwheel comes up and Libronix stops responding.  I then have to close it out and start over.  What's going on?  

Dude, I bet I saw the pinwheel five different times yesterday for different reasons. I was studying and pushing the program a bit. I am finding that if I want to do more than just read a book, I need to boot up windows on Fusion and run Logos for Windows.

Posts 9
BryanP | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jun 19 2009 11:06 AM

I think this page addresses uninstalls.

http://www.macbiblesoftware.com/support/articles/1002/

Posts 2
Patrick S Kendall | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jun 19 2009 3:17 PM

Thanks!

Posts 2745
Bohuslav Wojnar | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jun 20 2009 4:07 AM

Patrick S Kendall:
Thanks!

Wow, It took you really big space to say that word...Surprise

Bohuslav

Posts 71
Aeolus Jacobus | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 23 2009 3:53 PM

Randy, this workspace, was it crashing on previous versions of Libronix on the Mac? If it was not I would advise deleting the workspace and recreating it.

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS