once again a tired ole subject, smart tags in 6.7

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 13
David Grace | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Nov 5 2015 1:10 AM

Here we go again where Logos has messed over the best tool going. Up graded to 6.7 and smart tags are gone. I am so frustrated with logos thinking they are fixing something and breaking something else. I am giving up that they want to make things better for a common user. I am not computer smart so all the technical language does not work for me. I contacted tech service the last time a few months ago and was arrogantly told it was not a logos problem but a word problem. I wonder if they will have a new 'fix' to help. Thanks to all who listened.

Posts 33484
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 5 2015 1:44 AM

David Grace:
I contacted tech service the last time a few months ago and was arrogantly told it was not a logos problem but a word problem.

Er .. uh .. "arrogantly"?? I believe the facts to be that Microsoft deprecated the feature used to support the feature. Do you have evidence to the contrary? If you are talking Mac ... there I have no knowledge.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 1602
Deacon Steve | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 5 2015 3:47 AM

You may want to review the thread on the Logos 6 forum.  Follow it down and there is a another post linked also.  This subject is addressed and it appears that Dave Hooton has identified a fix.

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS