Revised Authorised (1881)

Page 1 of 1 (9 items)
This post has 8 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 2765
DominicM | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Nov 7 2015 1:16 PM

Hi I thought I had the Revised Authorised in Logos, but cant find it.. am I imagining it?

Never Deprive Anyone of Hope.. It Might Be ALL They Have

Posts 2784
Erwin Stull, Sr. | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 7 2015 2:31 PM

Revised Authorised???

Is this the resource that you are referring to? https://www.logos.com/product/4643/the-new-testament-in-greek

Posts 35772
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 7 2015 4:46 PM

DominicM:

Hi I thought I had the Revised Authorised in Logos, but cant find it.. am I imagining it?

That's the British revision - I've not seen it in Logos but that's not definitive ... most likely from a third party

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 5321
Dan Francis | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 7 2015 6:37 PM

it is in a pre pub of older bible texts but has yet t be published. 

alyhogh there the the date might be listed as 1894 since that is when the apocrypha was released. other than. that we just st have the amercannvariemt ASV.

dan

Posts 2784
Erwin Stull, Sr. | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 7 2015 7:03 PM

Dan Francis:

it is in a pre pub of older bible texts but has yet t be published. 

alyhogh there the the date might be listed as 1894 since that is when the apocrypha was released. other than. that we just st have the amercannvariemt ASV.

dan

Thanks Dan; This pretty much answered my question as to what is the Revised Authorised. Smile

Posts 5321
Dan Francis | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 7 2015 9:38 PM

English Bible Collection (27 vols.) is where you will find it I would have posted it earlier but i was in an automobile and just on my iPhone.

-Dan

Posts 2765
DominicM | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 9 2015 7:23 AM

Thanks Dan

Looks like the CP isn't going anywhere soon, I will PB it and withdraw it when CP gets to 100%

Posts 5321
Dan Francis | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 9 2015 11:19 AM

If you are doing the whole work including the Apocrypha I'd love to get a copy of your PB once you do it.

-Dan

Posts 2765
DominicM | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 10 2015 12:43 PM

As I understand it the Apocrapha is in process of being digitised/proofread/verified, so for now will have to be Prot Canon, which is complete, however will keep eye on site in hope of it being completed

Page 1 of 1 (9 items) | RSS