BUG: a blank action side Context Menu?

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 34356
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Nov 9 2015 7:29 PM

Okay the standard "show information" exists on the left but no searches, look ups .... What I would expect (just guessing) is a link to the glossary entry on Topic as "dictionary" and a link to the Lexham Discourse resource as "search" ... but you may have something better in mind.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 1258
LogosEmployee
Dylan Rondeau | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 10 2015 1:01 PM

Odd, I get Copy, and the standard array of Search options. Is the missing option consistent? I doubt indexing or loading of something else would prevent the left side from loading, but it'd be good to know if it was a one-off or if you're completely lacking options fro Semantic Feature categories.

Dylan Rondeau, Software Tester

Enable Logging: Mac | Windows (Right-click "Save As...")

Posts 34356
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 10 2015 1:41 PM

Semantic Features seems to consistently build a blank left side at least for the NRSV in Verbum

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 1258
LogosEmployee
Dylan Rondeau | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 10 2015 3:30 PM

MJ. Smith:

Semantic Features seems to consistently build a blank left side at least for the NRSV in Verbum

Thanks. I'll check that out and get a case written up.

Dylan Rondeau, Software Tester

Enable Logging: Mac | Windows (Right-click "Save As...")

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS