Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 32493
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Nov 18 2015 12:04 AM

When a Bible is the base version in a multiview resource panel, how do I open the Bible in a regular view?

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 5314
Forum MVP
Mike Binks | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 18 2015 12:28 AM

MJ. Smith:

When a Bible is the base version in a multiview resource panel, how do I open the Bible in a regular view?

Copy this panel to a New Tab

Go to New Tab

Delete other resources in the panel.

Devil ishly simple

tootle pip

Mike

How to get logs and post them. (now tagging post-apocalyptic fiction as current affairs)

Posts 32493
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 18 2015 12:42 AM

And here I foolishly thought there might be a key I was supposed to hold down ....Embarrassed

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 13417
Mark Barnes | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 18 2015 3:16 AM

There is a better way — shortcuts. I create two shortcuts for my preferred Bibles, one with multiview turned on, and one with multiview turned off.

Posts 2660
LogosEmployee
Andrew Batishko | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 18 2015 3:50 AM

MJ. Smith:

And here I foolishly thought there might be a key I was supposed to hold down ....Embarrassed

How about Ctrl+Shift+N then Ctrl+Shift+M

Andrew Batishko | Faithlife software developer

Posts 5314
Forum MVP
Mike Binks | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 18 2015 9:47 AM

Mark and Andrew better answers indeed.

Guess this means I won't feature in 'Tip of the Week' again this week. Zip it!

tootle pip

Mike

How to get logs and post them. (now tagging post-apocalyptic fiction as current affairs)

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS